The Poly Welding and Fabrication division is a natural extension of the range of Eagle i Machinery Pty Ltd irrigation products and services.
Managed by local Matt Clarke, the team are experts in farm surveys and design, engineering design, consultation and certification, irrigation and water supply consultation and management and offer assistance with water trading.
Poly welding and fabrication
- In-house and Onsite Welding
- Storage Dams Structures
- Re-Cycle Structures
- Bay Outlets
- Channel Stops
- Pipe & Riser Systems
- Irrigation Australia: Certified Meter Installer and Validator CMI#24345
- Effectively install water meters in rural or commercial fields
- Identify and troubleshoot problems
- Efficiently apply the water industry environmental and licensing procedures
- Apply industry best practice
- Lowara Rural and Domestic Pumps
- Lowara Submersible Pumps
- Layne Bowler Line Shaft Bore Pumps
The team can deliver a complete irrigation supply project from concept and design through to on or off-site poly welding, construction and on-site installation with the aim to supply an innovative and water efficient irrigation solution that is specifically designed to benefit their operation.
Poly repairs are a specialty. No job is too big or small. Call the team today.Request a call from Eagle i Machinery